Monday, February 12, 2007

Introductory Post


12 February 2007




Well, here's my first post. All of this is new to me, so please be patient.


A word as to my page title: absinthe is the refreshment of the gods, and when used in moderation, restores one to sanity and serenity in a world gone mad.

Or something like that. As one who enjoys occasional congress with the Green Fairy, I am an absintheur: hence...the title of my blog.


With Valentine's Day approaching, I'd recommend you send your sweetie a bottle of T. H. Breaux's Absinthe Nouvelle Orleans, which is produced in France using an exact copy of the pre-ban recipe. Cheers!

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Robin said...

Welcome! I can already tell that your posts are going to be fun!! I'm *still*, however, not an absintheur - despite having some that a very, very dear friend of mine gave me a long time ago! I keep holding it back for a special occasion, but then isn't every day a special occasion? Maybe that's the problem - I just have too many special occasions and haven't been able to pick the right one out...

 
At February 16, 2007 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Bobbi Newman said...

Congrats on setting up your blog. Are all posts going to be written "under the influence"? Can't wait to read more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home